Tokyo Haze #7


The 7th day in Tokyo was pretty much like a regular tourist day for normal people. Continuing from last time, I decided to head to Tokyo Dome to visit an infamous garden known for providing the perfect picture. Now, I believe snwlprd can explain this place better than I can but I do have a few photos I can share that does do the place at least some justice.







Since it was fall, I was treated to a colourful display of the autumn leaves. Old men and women were enjoying leisurely strolls down each path while artists were sat near the lake, sketching wonderfully stenciled images of the environment. Whether or not you enjoy just taking nature in, this is more certainly worth the time.

After Koishikawa Korakuen (the garden), we decided to explore further around Tokyo Dome.

  



To be pretty frank, there wasn't anything much that could match the beauty of the garden but Tokyo Dome IS home to the Jump Shop. The shop sold merchandise from the more popular franchises of the Jump magazine though the absence of Shokugeki no Soma merch was a little disappointing for me.










It was still a treat to browse through and we ended the day's excursion soon after. Considering all the places I've been heading up to for the past week, it was quite a treat to get to rest. After all, who knows when I'll have to mentally prepare myself for Akiba again.





Comments

Popular Posts