The Nesoberi Chronicles 2

Hello everyone and welcome back to Tiro Finale for more adorable Nesoberi content! The last time I did an entry into the Nesoberi Chronicles was back in September when I added even more Nesoberi(s) to the collection. Well, things have only been a slippery slope ever since with that number amassing further. Here is a small peek into the world of Nesoberi ownership and what you would get yourself into if you ever do find yourself caught in this situation. You have been warned!

Having left my place in Chiba for a few weeks and returning back home for an end of year break, both my Nesoberi Rin and plush Hanekawa decided to claim my bed for themselves. With winter only getting colder with every passing day, I cannot say that I blame them for snuggling under the covers. 

Eli on the other hand, was by my side for the entire trip as we flew across the vast ocean with the main objective of reuniting Eli with her one true partner. But first, there was the long and arduous trip that she had to go through first. Fortunately, Eli was all smiles throughout the trip.

All of that patience eventually paid off though as Eli and Nozomi are once again reunited and in pajamas-guise no less! The amount of work I had to go through to get these two together was indeed a long uphill battle. One which I am glad is now complete. That being said, with the addition of a new Nesoberi and blonde, no less, to the field, it looks one particular Nesoberi has gotten rather unhappy. 

Fortunately, I brought a little gift back for Tanya too who did seem rather puzzled as to why she was on the cover of the books. All of the confusion worked too, as Tanya did not seem to mind Eli's presence too much after that. 

Despite her constant tantrums, Tanya turned out to be a little sad when it was time for me to return back to Japan after my short break. Not that I have any reason to complain but, leaving Tanya behind felt rather sad for me too. It would be quite a while before I see my little child soldier once again. At least, I would be able to entrust her with taking care of the place while I was gone. And so, began the long trip back to Japan.

Over on the other side of the pond, there were two very happy cats which greeted me when I returned. It was surely nice to see the two get along so well with each other. Rin in her ever eager spirits seemed to be satisfied with lazing around the house. While, Hanekawa was yearning for more adventure like her time in Aomori. What adventures lie ahead? Well, only time will tell but, wherever the next chapter brings me, you can be certain my Nesoberi(s) will be by my side.

With that, we come to the end of this chapter of the Nesoberi Chronicles. Until the next one, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts