Gamescom 2017 News!


Gamescom Week! It's also the same week as Uncharted: The Lost Legacy's launch. What poor timing honestly. I have to sneak YouTube videos in between meals and power down on Uncharted when I have free time. But luckily for me, I've pretty much settled my Overwatch skin issues! What a lucky stroke.

I won't be covering the entire Gamescom because not everything appeals to me and there were pretty much just a lot of additional gameplay footage for upcoming titles.


The first thing to hit before everything was an announcement for Jurassic World: Evolution, a park building game by the creators of Rollercoaster Tycoon set in the Jurassic World universe. In other words, a spiritual successor to the brilliancy that was Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. I loved that game and sunk so many hours into it. This just got me out of nowhere and I am excited to see more of it in the upcoming months.

The Xbox One X has been revealed! And.....I don't really care for it honestly so I'll just be saying that. About damn time but no exclusive games yet unfortunately.


.hack//G.U. Last Recode finally has a release date! November 3rd. Mark your calendars people. It'll also feature a 'Cheat Mode' wherein you can play Volumes 1-3 with max stats from the get-go, allowing you to plow through it to get to Volume 4. A very nice addition for seasoned fans such as myself.


More characters were announced for Dragon Ball FighterZ! The Androids, Piccolo and Krillin are joining the fray! I expected all of them except Android 16 and 17. Those two were probably added for the sake of the Cell arc and the current Super arc. Still very much hyped!

Other things include: tons of new footage for Monster Hunter Worlds, the Assassin's Creed Origins trailer, a new game called Biomutant was announced and it looks pretty interesting, FFXV for PC, a CE for Fire Emblem Heroes and a few others I probably missed. Sorry guys, too busy with The Lost Legacy for now.

I'd probably be paying closer attention to Monster Hunter Worlds because I've never played one and this looks rather enticing. Not so much the combat but the atmosphere of it all.

Enjoy the weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts