FuRyu Hanakoizumi Anne 360 View



With the figure review complete, it is time to close up the series on FuRyu's Hanakoizumi Anne with an all-around 360 look. If you have yet to read the preview and review (as linked above), I would highly recommend you do before proceeding with this article. If you already have, feel free to proceed with the animated version above and each individual high resolution shot below.
 







With that, we come to the end of a figure review that was a pleasant surprise for me in more ways than one. For starters, I had no clue that FuRyu - of all manufacturers - actually made a prize figure of Anne. When I ordered with a mere 900 Yen asking price, I certainly was not expecting much as this would be one of the cheaper prize figures I have in my collection. Yet, this figure is full of surprises which I cannot help but smile about. Sure, the quality is directly proportional to the its price tag but, the unfathomable subjective quality of this figures is one that it has in spades. Just looking at a a three-dimensional figure of Anne feels like a physical manifestation of all her happiness and optimism which makes you wonder "what indeed do I have to complain about?". If you ever enjoyed the Anne Happy series and want to support it, I wholeheartedly recommend getting this figure.

For now, that will be all the Anne Happy content we have unless more manufacturers decide to produce affordable prize figures for the series. Next week, we will be going back to our Madoka Magica roots with a little figure. What might it be? Stay tuned to find out! Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts