DX4 Tomoe Mami 360 View

With the review done and dusted, it is time to shift our focus to a 360 degree view of Banpresto's DX4 Tomoe Mami. If you have not read the review, I would strongly recommend you do in supplement with this article as you will find that I have many kind things to say about this wonderful Mami figure. When you have, you can feel free to return to this segment where we take a full round look at Mami complete with the animation (above) and high resolution shots (below).








With that settled, we finally come to a close for this review. After all that is said and done, this is one figure that I have enjoyed reviewing immensely. If I had to sum it up simply, it would be, the beauty in simplicity. If you have any questions about the review or the figure, feel free to let me know in the comments section below. I would love to hear what you think.

Next time, we will be taking a look at another figure from the Madoka Magica series but, it is not Mami. Stay tuned to find out who she is. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts