My Eli Strap

There is a new edition of School Idol Festival Coverage releasing later today looking at the new event which begins today. In the meantime, I thought I would share a few pictures of a new Eli rubber strap added to the collection recently.

This particular Eli rubber strap was released as part of a Love Live Ichiban Kuji draw somewhere back in 2015. Although I could not remember exactly which Kuji, the wonders of the internet prevail as I was able to research that query.

Available as an F Prize for the Miracle of Muse Kuji, this was the Kuji with one of the most rubber straps available as prizes.

One giveaway point for every Ichiban Kuji rubber strap is the Kyun-Chara designation at the back of the strap.
 
Hope you enjoyed that short bit of filler content I had while waiting for today's later content release. Depending on my schedule, I may start producing twice a day content for whenever an SIF Coverage is due to help provide some earlier content. Until then, thank you so much for reading and have yourself a great day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts