Madoka Magica ~Magiccraft III~ Ichiban Kuji

Big news! A new Madoka Magica Ichiban Kuji has been announced! Just when I was about to do a new entry in Future Mami Figures, when I found out from Banpresto about this upcoming Ichiban Kuji lottery. The details are the sparse so far but, it has been confirmed for a release on the 8th of October 2016. Each ticket will cost 620 Yen making it, a premium Kuji. The Magiccraft concept remains to be the same with original designs based of each character's witch with a slight twist, they are all know in pajamas! Without further ado, let us break down every prize from A to J.
A Prize - Kyubey Charlotte Version Plush
B Prize - Kaname Madoka Portrait
C Prize - Akemi Homura Portrait
D Prize - Tomoe Mami & Momoe Nagisa Portrait
E Prize - Miki Sayaka Portrait
F Prize - Sakura Kyouko Portrait
G Prize - Tea Cup & Saucer
H Prize - Handkerchief
I Prize - Black Tea & Post Card
J Prize - Rubber Strap
Last One - Kyubey Bebe Version
Double Chance Campaign
All in all, I am extremely pleased with the new designs with all of their outfits really suiting their personalities especially Bebe which looks super cute in the Bebe outfit. While I am slightly disappointed that Magiccraft II's designs had not materialized into figure form yet, I am fairly confident that it will only be a matter of time before we see it. That being said, I also really hope Part 3's designs get carried forward into figure forms too. Looking at what this Kuji has to offer, I would most likely be eyeing D, G, I, J and the last prize. Have I mentioned the rubber straps are incredibly cute? Now all that is left is a 2 month wait before these get released and several months after that for the surplus to hit the re-sellers market. Either way, I am really excited! As always, make sure to check back on Tiro Finale for the latest Mami and Madoka Magica news. Until the next time, thanks for reading and have yourself a great day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts