Tokyo Days 49 - Long Nights

Every Thursday, I choose to work the night shift. It is something I do at least once a week just for the fun of it. As such, I would spend some portion of the day indoors resting and preparing for the night.

Unfortunately, the weather had something else to say about. Because it had been raining the whole day, I was kept indoors the whole day too. My initial plan was to visit Mount Takao early in the morning and be back by early afternoon but, when the weathers says no.

Fortunately, the rainy clouds eventually lead way to one of the most beautiful views of the Tokyo Skyline that I had seen in a while. Worth it? Probably not but, I would take that any day as a consolation gift. Until the next time, thanks so much for reading and have a great day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts