Tokyo Days 21 - Hard Work & Bento

As much as I would like to visit someplace new and exciting every day while photographing my journeys along the way, things do not always work out that way. Unfortunately, work often gets in the way during the weekends. Not that I mind it though because, much too often, I get absolutely engrossed in work that I lose track of time. This in itself has caused me to skip a good number of meals and have even more of them at irregular times. Still, it is not all bleak as there is a silver lining to this dark cloud. I get free food and really good free food too! Before I move on, you might be wondering what the picture of the Grape Fanta above is for? Well, put simply, I got to experience the complimentary juice money phenomenon. 

After a particularly long 12 hour stint, you could imagine my excitement when this was the first meal of the day.

At times like these, I did not know if the food tasted good because it indeed was or if it was due to my starvation. I figure both.

It is not always just bento too, once, I was treated to a great soba lunch. Cold soba during summer is just the best!
Alright, that pretty much sums up all I wanted to share for today. Long story short, while the day may not be exciting in terms of new experiences and locations for me, there is still a never dull day! Until the next time, thanks for reading and have yourself a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts