Unicorn in Space

Here's some content to end the first week of February here on Tiro Finale. It sure has been a hectic week for me, beginning classes and all once again. Fortunately, I've managed to keep Tiro Finale updated daily with content.
 
Of course I wouldn't be able to keep that up forever as the burden of personal life often catches up on me. Thankfully, Tiro Finale has other contributors aside from me. In fact, our newer writers will be making their introductory debut this coming week. I hope you look forward to their future works.

Me? I prefer to let my pictures do the talking most of the time. Some days when I'm at a dead end and not sure what to post, I just take a few random shots and all of a sudden the idea comes to mind. Then, there are days where I come up with an idea out of the blue and can't wait to get the photo-shoot done. 

While I can't claim to be the best photographer out there, I am gradually improving and it's all about learning as you move along. After all, the only way to get better at taking photos is to, well, actually take photos. 
 
Although, perhaps I might need new gear? My lenses are still holding up fair and well, it's just my camera body which is starting to show its age. Time to start saving up even more I guess.
 
As with every photo shoot, I really have so much fun coming up with the theme, framing the shots, taking them and then finally posting them to share with all of you. These days, I merely watermark and resize the photos before uploading them here. Editing is kept to the very minimal as, in my opinion, keeps the image true and saves me time. Mostly the latter though, if only these shoots didn't take so long.

Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by once again. For those celebrating in your part of the globe, Happy Lunar New Year. For the rest of you, have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts