Super Rare Ayase Eli (Craftworks Version) Obtained!

Tadah! My latest SR to my collection in School Idol Festival, it's SR Eli Craftworks version. I'm still hard at work in making sure that I tier for the event so, that I am able to idolize her. In the meantime, she's already a new addition to my Smile Team. 

Her stats may not be anything too substantial but, her skill certainly is. Cutely named "Making Accessories Together", it has a 19% chance of increasing the song's score by 500 points every 9 seconds. That will ensure it is always easier for me to get that S score especially on harder songs or ones where I make more mistakes.

Alright, that's all for today's quick update. Once again, thanks so much for reading. Until the next time, I hope you have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts