Tomoe Mami Maiko Rubber Strap

With all the recent Love Live content, you'd almost be forgiven for wondering why the blog is even named Tiro Finale after all. That's because that's Mami-chan's ultimate move! And that's why we're back to delivering some Mami content after what is arguably a considerable period of time.
 
I did showcase a picture of my Mami Maiko rubber strap sometime back but, then it was just a quick snap whilst I was in the airport. Now, I've had the time to properly sit down and take some quality shots of what is, and probably will be for a long time, the most expensive strap I've ever bought.

How much? Well, let's just say I could get another Sonico arcade prize figure at this prize. Yet, I could not help myself! This, just like the figure itself, had to be added to my collection.
 
For a considerable duration of time, I used to hanging off my backpack. Now though, it has been taken off and replaced by the Maki strap I showcased yesterday. It was a rather large strap and I didn't want to risk any damage or scuffs on it hence, I removed it. Glad it still is in good condition.

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed this little spotlight on Mami again. Until then, hope you're all having a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts