Forever Friends: Story 5

Here comes the last day of the event and with it the final chapter of Umi's entry for the School Idol Diary. This final part concludes Honoka's whole running away from home fiasco and explores the relationship these two have had ever since they were children.
 










I still wonder how Kotori fits into all of this? Or is Umi only concerned about Honoka within the three of them!? Either way, it is a sweet story and I'm looking forward to the next School Idol Diary entry, especially Nozomi's one.

For now, I'm still contemplating whether or not to invest 1 Love Gem to secure my rankings. I haven't spent any throughout this whole event and yet still managed to stay within my desired tier. Decision, decisions...

Well, I won't bore you with the details. Once again, thanks so much for reading. Until then, have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts