Super Sonico Magician Version 360 View


Oops! I had almost forgotten to do the 360 view of Magician Sonico upon completing the review. No matter as it is finally here. Doing this particular 360 view was slightly tricky as the base is semi-lunar shaped. This makes finding a point of reference for the rotation slightly tricky. Nevertheless, I tried my best!

The animation isn't the smoothest as there is some break in the alignment. Maybe I'll revisit this one day with a more effective method and tackle it then. For now though, things remain the same. The rotation animation is above and the individual higher resolution pictures are below. Hope this proves to be useful.








Well, that's all for now. I've really enjoyed reviewing this Sonico figure. For now, it will reserve its spot in my display shelf. Perhaps another gallery of shots in the future? 

Until then, have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts