Lazy Weekend

How's everyone doing on this lazy Saturday afternoon? I sure have been lazing around the whole day as I recover my energy again for the coming week but, can't forget to update Tiro Finale as often as I can. For today, I decided to share some shots of my Nendoroid Mami magical girl version. This No. 183 Nendoroid Tomoe Mami is actually my first Mami figure ever. Despite self-professing myself as a Mami Maniac, this figure was actually given to me as a gift.

Needless to say, I was really impressed with it. There were so many goodies besides the already super adorable Mami-chan! Besides the giant Tiro Finale cannon, it also came included with Charlotte! Other little details include a tea set, Mami's muskets and the magnetically secured cap that Mami wears. 

Even though Nendoroids are fairly maneuverable, I don't move my Mami Nendo around much and keep it in this pose. It does require some degree of balancing as both the cannon and Charlotte are pretty heavy tipping the base over without proper balance.

Well, that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed this really brief coverage of my Nendo Mami. Would I do a full review? That's unlikely cause I don't want to move about my Mami too much. But, who knows? Maybe I will change my mind in the future.

Until then, hope you've been enjoying your weekend thus far and have a great one ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts