Random Shot of the Day

Mami Bath Towel review? Well, it's not exactly ready yet. In the meantime, here's a few shots of my Super Sonico Taito Uniform version. Which reminds me, I've yet to review this figure even after owning for close to half a year now. Soon! I hope.

Before that though, here's a few things I particularly like about this figure aside from the fact that Sonico is dressed in the Taito Staff Uniform.  
 
For starters, there's the cute green teddy which is one of Sonico's trademarks. That and her two other trademarks, her headphones and Tora Parka (Tiger Hoodie). Surely, you knew that right?

Aside from that, there's also the bag at the back which fits a communication device and a couple of plastic bags. The latter are given to customers who win a prize, nifty.

Well, that's all for now. Hope you liked these few shots of Sonico. Until then, have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts