SQ Tomoe Mami 360 View

Yeap, I haven't posted in three days now and that's because I have been busy preparing for a presentation that I have just completed today (yipee!). While a new review isn't out just yet, I thought of revisiting a figure I did in the pass to try out something new. Browsing other figure reviews, I stumbled upon a review which did a 360 degree-esque photo shoot to give an idea of what the whole figure would look like. I found this style really interesting and decided to give it a shot. So, without further delay, here's a 360 spin of SQ Tomoe Mami.






























And that makes a full cycle. What did you think? I definitely thought it is interesting and while, I will not be implementing this into my reviews due to sheer number of photos, I'm definitely keen on making it a post on its own. Not much today but, new reviews will be out soon.

Until then, have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts