Pan Pa Ka Pan! A New Ship Has Arrived!

A quick post for Sunday before I call it a night. Here's the latest addition to my collection and my first Fleet Girl/Kan-musu, Atago! She's always been my favorite and I'm quite happy to have this Deformer version by Taito added to my collection.

It may not be Bandai's grand AGP version but, it is still really cute. Plus, the box is one of the nicest I've ever seen!

The front has Atago herself on a blue background matching her outfit.

 The rear has the two other figures usually sold together for Volume 3, Wo Class and Kongo.

Not a very big fan of Wo Class or Kongo, I split the whole bundle with a friend of mine who happened to be a friend of those two. Lucky!

The top of the box is really cute too! It has little Atago-themed details like the lace on her skirt, ribbon and her hat, I really like it. Also, these little traits vary according to the figurine making it a personalised touch.

Well, I might post up a short review on Atago soon but, for now I'll be signing off for the day. Until then, hope you have a great week ahead!

Bonus Image:


Speaking of first times, this was the first time I tried Ramune.



Comments

Popular Posts