Super Sonico Winter Version Preview

Here's a quick sneak peek at my newly attained Super Sonico Winter version. Released sometime in November last year (2014), this is one of my newer figures in my whole collection. While, it makes absolutely no sense to wear this in winter, save the scarf, I still like this figure very much. Nico-chan's expression is really cute and the way her hair flows is really nice too! I hope I can write a review on this too but, it won't be so soon. Good news though if you're a Super Sonico fan as the next two reviews are about Super Sonico.


Until then, I hope you're looking forward to the new reviews and have a fantastic day yourself!

Bonus Images

Here are a couple of extra shots I took, I couldn't decided on which is best so, I decided to include these "extra" shots as well.



Comments

Popular Posts