Now Hunting: Kanoe Yuuko Beach Queens Version

Recently, I was having a conversation with my friend about ghosts and the supernatural. Naturally, he wasn't much too fond of it but, me on the other hand found the occult to always be rather interesting. The course of the conversation led me to remember fondly about Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, otherwise know as Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, I of my all time favourite anime of the somewhat supernatural genre. Some recollection later and I find myself hunting the illusive Beach Queens version of the series' female lead, Kanoe Yuuko. Things haven't been looking so bright as though, you can still find her online, it's so pricey. Hoping to find one at a reasonable price and when I do, you can expect reviews on it too!

Until then, happy hunting and have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts