Last Prize Devil Homura

No, unfortunately this is not a teaser. What it is, is a glance of my friend's collection. Once again I am away for the weekend, which means I get a couple of good photo sessions of my friend's collection for future reviews.

Unfortunately, one of them isn't this last prize Devil Homura. I tried my best but, the background just didn't agree with the Devil Homura's darker colour scheme and I could not find a more suitable background. Trying to complete a photo shoot of Homura both indoor and outdoor without a plain white background proved to be to tough. Hence, I decided to put that review on hold for now. Make no mistakes though, the figure is still no less impressive and what's to come next, I hope, is equally as interesting.

Until then, have a great weekend folks!

Comments

Popular Posts