New Clear Files!

I am one of those people who are absolutely horrible at organising my paper work. Under normal circumstances that would be fine as daily life usually doesn't have much paper work and file but, I do. Because of academic and professional obligations, I usually have far too much paper work that needs organising, yet I hardly get around to doing it. That's why for this year, I have decided to invest in more clear files!
Yes, I know these files don't actually hold that much paper but, it is much better than just placing the paper on my table and eventually piling up into a big mess. Besides, Super Sonico and Charlotte were just too cute that I just had to have it!
Also, the back of the file has Charlotte's complete witch form too!

Here's to hoping these new files will help my horrible filing habits. Do you too have bad habits which you hope to get rid off?

Comments

Popular Posts