Figure Wishlist

Perhaps you don't know that I am a huge Mami fan or perhaps you don't get the reference to which the blog is named after. Whatever the case, you now know that. For this new segment, I'm going to preview the figures I am most looking forward to. While you can expect most of them to be Mami, there's definitely going to be a different one every now and then.


For the first figure I am absolutely looking forward to is Good Smile Company's upcoming Tomoe Mami: Yukata Version! Homura and Madoka came first and it is now time for Mami to have her own iteration of the Yukata series!

Pre-orders are closed now but, you can get your hands on one when it is released in April later this year (2015) for 9000 Yen.


Sculpting this time is handled by FREEing and being a 1/8 scale figure, it will stand approximately 190 mm (7.48 inches) tall.


The Charlotte mask is removable too, something I'd most probably do when I get my hands on it.


Hopefully the Nendoroid version gets released next just like Madoka? Really hope so. Either way I'm really looking forward to the release of this figure!


More info and details here:
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4800/Mami+Tomoe+Yukata+Ver.html

Comments

Popular Posts